Russian Roulette Sunday: How You Found Us Part 3
In this non-too regular, but popular, feature we take a look at some of the phrases that have led people to our site. Sometimes the phrases are pleasing, most of the time they are worrying, occasionally they’re disturbing. Above all though, they are entertaining. And, more importantly, they serve as a reminder that we are actually normal.
1. Phrases you used to find us that we found flattering:
2. Phrases you used to find us that we found less flattering:
Physical embodiment of evil
Strange men at bus stops
How do I tell him I want to split up?
Weird looking penis head
3. Phrases you used to find us that we’re sorry we couldn’t help with:
Three reasons Herbert Hoover was bad
Reasons to have a bad week
Dating is like musical chairs
In how many schools in the world do they do detention?
Three reasons you should get a kiss
How do you tell if you’re going to have a hairy body?
How do I iron a shirt?
4. Phrases you used to find us that we don’t know anything about and nor do we want to:
Hairy chested sex
Boyfriend left me feeling really horny
Nachos in bed
Did Margaret Thatcher like minors?
5. Phrases you used to find us that are just plain wrong:
Is is wrong to kiss a stranger’s cleavage?
Women who look like horses
Why won’t my parents let me sleep with a pig?
6. Phrases you used to find us that there is no earthly explanation for and that we can’t help with:
Dragons with split tongues that are alive
Reflexão sobre a vida
Three reasons why recycling is bad
Reasons to jump long
Muscle makes a face
7. Phrases you used to find us that there is no earthly explanation for but that we were able to help with:
Richard O’Hagan Facebook – He is.
Jonathan Lee Jehovah Witness – I’m not.