Russian Roulette Sunday: 7 Reasons You Found Us
Visitors mean a lot to websites. Visitors are their oxygen. We are no different. At 7 Reasons we like to breath. And we’re not doing too badly on that account, thanks for asking. In the past seven days thousands of people have popped by, either because they are regular visitors or because they have typed something into Google and 7 Reasons has appeared in the search results. All are welcome. Well, nearly all. We’d be lying if we said 7 Reasons hadn’t opened our eyes to the amount of weirdoes that own a computer. There aren’t many, but there are enough. 50% of whom really need to be recaptured very soon. So, in the last seven days, here are the most random, mind-boggling and disturbing phrases people have searched for. And if you want to know where they turned up, just click on the link. Oddly, I don’t think it was quite what they were looking for because no one left a comment or used the rating system.
1. “Meeting Arrive Sweat Enter Room Embarrassing Business” – 7 Reasons To Become An Artist
2. “James Martin Chef Nude Picture” – 7 Reasons To Cycle Naked
3. “Australian Open 2010 Spectator Excrement” – 7 Reasons To Hate Pigeons
4. “MP Moustache Deep Diving” – 7 Reasons You Shouldn’t Wear A Tie
5. “Break Wind Sideways Male Female” – 7 Reasons To Be A Bond Villain
6. “Penis White Peeling” – 7 Reasons You Shouldn’t Wear A Tie
7. “How Many Pasty Shops In Bolton?” – Guest Post: 7 Reasons To Love Bolton
We don’t know why people searched for any of these things, but as we feel a duty of care towards all of our readers, here is some advice.
1. Seek medical help.
2. Seek psychiatric help.
3. Seek medical help.
4. Resign from your job at the brothel, madam. There are some things that no one should have to do.
5. Seek medical help.
6. Seek medical help urgently.
7. Just go out and count them Brad.
We take the problems of our readers seriously. If anyone needs any advice, on anything, feel free to ask us using the comments section.