Guest Post: 7 Reasons Why You Should Shop Online
1. Shopping naked. Let’s face it, we all love a bit of nudity, but unfortunately public displays of it tend to be frowned upon. As such, going down to the local shopping centre in the buff may result in you going home in a police car. However, in the comfort of your own home, you can shop naked, cross dress or even wear your underpants on your head.
2. Cashback. A shopper’s dream is to be paid to shop so who would have thought you would be given a discount simply for shopping; well this is the case with the internet. There are various sites that track purchases and return a percentage of the sale to your wallet. If you’re feeling generous you can even use this to donate through sites like easyfundraising.org.uk.
3. Shopping for a partner. The internet really has opened our eyes to what people will pay for. Nowadays, you can pay for almost anything online from the meaning of life to a 10-year old Virgin Mary grilled cheese (real ebay sales). In terms of more normal behaviour, people have also turned to the internet to solve their relationship problems and now through sites like Lovestruck.com you can even pay for the chance to find love.
4. Keeping your sanity. Once you do find that soul mate through an online dating service, it’s important to do as much as you can to avoid going shopping with them. Connected by an invisible wire, many men have lost their marbles whilst accompanying their partners on shopping trips, which is another reason for why you should shop online.
5. No walking. Movement is overrated. Going shopping in actual shops requires so much walking that there have been reported cases of legs literally turning to jelly. To avoid this unlikely scenario it’s best to play it safe and shop online.
6. No carrying. Keeping on the same topic of protecting your body, physical shopping often requires a lot of bag-carrying. For those looking to enter bodybuilding contests, this form of shopping is ideal but for the rest of us, the online method is more suitable. Shopping is supposed to be therapeutic and relaxing, if we all wanted to work out, we’d be better off going to the gym.
7. The internet is our master. You might not actually know this but the internet has slowly become our master and as such, we must obey it. If it asks us to browse on a daily basis, we must! If it asks us to post status updates every 5 seconds, we must! And if it asks us to shop online, who are we to disagree with the all-seeing, all-knowing, all-loving internet.