Russian Roulette Sunday: The Worst 7 Reasons Ever
Each week we get a lot of guest post submissions. I suspect we actually get more submissions than we do readers. Of the submissions we receive, we use about one in every ten. Three of the other nine are usable, but don’t quite meet the high standards you so desire and the remaining six are, well, rubbish. Never though did I think I would ever receive something quite like this:
7 Reasons My Mom Should By Me A Dog by Tom.
1. Jarod has one.
2. If she don’t I’m gonna runaway with Jarod.
3. I only get $5 pocket money a week and Jarod gets $20.
4. Mom promised me an X-box but never got me one.
5. I have to go to church on Sunday and it sucks.
6. I got grades better than Mom expected.
7. Jarod says his dog attacked his Pop and mom don’t like Pop.
You may think I am being slightly harsh given Thursday’s piece, but do bear in mind that this has been heavily edited to include capital letters and full-stops. If you think you can write a worse 7 Reasons piece please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. I would be astounded.