Russian Roulette Sunday: How You Found Us: Part 2
Hello! It’s Sunday again and here’s part two in an occasional series that takes you behind the scenes of 7 Reasons. How You Found Us gives you, the reader, a glimpse into something usually only seen by us, the people who know the password, into the ways that this website has been discovered. This time, we’ve split them into categories. Seven categories (it felt weird experimenting with the number ten last week). Enjoy. And try not to have nightmares.
1. Phrases you used to find us that we found flattering:
I lust you
Extra large penis
2. Phrases you used to find us that we found less flattering:
I dont care
funny faced people
you dirty mind
the scariest mask in the world
3. Phrases you used to find us that we’re sorry we couldn’t help with:
cooking frozen sausages
What time is Blue Peter on
where do women urinate from?
what to do with lemons
who is the most beautiful naked woman in the world?
are oranges gay?
how to wear socks
4. Phrases you used to find us that we don’t know anything about and nor do we want to:
horse sex tube
The Pope naked
Margaret Thatcher mask
sex with house
pictures of socks
5. Phrases you used to find us that are just plain wrong:
Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a foot
reasons for Piers Morgan
the queen paints front door
The Daily Mail
6. Phrases you used to find us that there is no earthly explanation for and that we can’t help with:
pin the sperm on the egg
mermaid found in Haiti
7. Phrases you used to find us that there is no earthly explanation for but that we were able to help with:
the network is down (easy one, our website is hosted by Fasthosts)
Ryan Giggs hiding cupboard (we don’t know why a friend of ours googled this but we do know who she is so we made her one).