7 Reasons You Will Win The Pub Quiz
1. You know that in 1975 there was a number one single whose title wasn’t in the lyrics. Bohemian Rhapsody. And you know this was replaced at number one by the song whose title was a lyric in Bohemian Rhapsody. Mamma Mia.
2. You know which area of London has six consecutive consonants in its name? Knightsbridge.
3. You know which member of your family is an anagram of ‘Woman Hitler’. Mother-in-law.
4. You know which Nobel Literature laureate wrote for the Dick Emery Show. Harold Pinter.
5. You know which country has won the most Wimbledon men’s singles title. Great Britain.
6. You know which two bands from the 60′s and 70′s are named after sperm. The Lovin’ Spoonful and 10cc.
7. Like me you have a copy of Esquire on your lap and are cheating. Not just everyone else but yourself. And you couldn’t care less.