7 Reasons That Coffee is Better Than Tea
1. Coffee doesn’t taste of tea.
2. Tea doesn’t come with nearly enough paraphernalia. A pot and a little sieve thing? Bags? Coffee comes with roasters, grinders, steamers, frothers, espresso makers and brewers; They’re all enormously expensive and very, very shiny. Brilliant!
3. You don’t have to stick your little finger out when drinking coffee which, on the evidence of this picture, is a very good thing indeed.
4. Italian is the language of coffee: Espresso, cappuccino, machiato, latte, americano; how great do they sound? English is the language of tea: with milk, without milk, with sugar, without sugar, teabag; not so impressive.
5. Gareth Hunt.
6. The Boston Tea Party. A whole nation rose up and rejected tea. Who are we to argue with that? Obviously they let themselves down by rejecting association football and the word “trousers” but they were right about the tea.
7. Coffee Rage is a known and accepted phenomenon. Does tea have a rage? No.
Do you have additional reasons? Share them with us in the comments section. And if you enjoyed reading this tell your friends, they’ll probably enjoy it too.