7 Reasons to Follow @7_Reasons on Twitter
1. We will tell you when we have a new post.
2. We will follow you and you can tell us when you have a new post.
3. We are technical incompetents and often send tweets from this account in error. You wouldn’t want to miss out on such gems as “Just noticed my socks are on the wrong feet. How embarrassing” or “My wife is singing at the cat again, why doesn’t he run?” would you?
4. You can share your ideas with us and suggest topics or features that you’d like to see.
5. We will not tweet incessantly about teeth-whitening or invite you to look at pictures of us without our trousers on.
6. We might have a Twitter competition one day.
7. We will not say LOL, ROFL or use punctuation-marks to make a sideways face.
Do you have additional reasons? Share them with us in the comments section. Or tweet them to us, if they are short, and you are new-fangled.